Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ohio Trip, New house!

So, we finally are back at home in California after two long weeks of traveling. We are very excited to not be living out of a suitcase anymore and sleeping either on a sailboat, or a hotel room. Our trip to Ohio however was successful in our house hunting. We purchased our first home in the town of Beavercreek, Oh. It is in our #1 area that we wanted to live in, and is only about 7 minutes away from where Abe will be going to school. It is 2 yrs old, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. As you can see from the pictures, we have a lot of painting to do! It will be an adventure when we move there the 1st of May!



Alright, this is my first time posting a video. We took a video of Adeline doing a "dolphin dive" in the hotel pool and thought it was pretty fun.



8 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting to have your first home! That is so cool...Congratulations. Seems like the previous owners went a little crazy with the paint. Green and red/? That's funny, I like it though it looks nice and new. The fireplace is cool too. Way to go! Oh and I can't believe that your little one does so well underwater. That's so funny.

Creel Family said...

Wow! I love your new house! I am so jealous! I am glad you finally made it home. We will really have to get together before you move!

The Davis' said...

Your new house looks nice! I like the paint, but together it looks a bit Christmas-y! :/ Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't believe you are moving so soon! Dustin and I will have to make a trip up their soon!!! We'll be heading back to Utah at the end of April for a wedding/my birthday... Bronco went away because 1) I have a retarted neighbor that lives below us 2) He is being trained to be Dustin's hunting dog

Okay Girl said...

I love it! That is going to be such a grea place for you guys! I love the video - you guys are so cute with Addie and I love to see you love and play with her

The Waites said...

AHHHH!! You're a homeowner! That is so exciting, I'm so happy for you guys. It's soooo cute! I can't wait to come visit. I just want to keep saying AHHH! I can't believe how soon it is. :(
Addie is so adorable in the pictures and the little movie. So glad you could capture her underwater!
xoxo

Christy and Drew said...

Your house is amazing! Thank you for posting the pictures. I always check your blog for pictures of you and your family. That is really exciting that you are moving to Ohio. You are only about 4 hours away from Drew and I. We should plan a trip to ocme say hi sometime this summer! Your house is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! Adeline is adorable, she looks just like you. I also love the pictures of your new home. What a find! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!

Maria said...

I love all the pictures of your new house! It is very spacious and so cute!! I am glad you found something so nice!! I will have to come visit!
We need to catch up!