Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter!
Adeline in her darling easter dress that grandma Smart gave her


Chloe even had a great easter! Her and her friend Gracie (on the left) played for awhile on the lawn while I took pictures of Adeline. Chloe is going to miss her friend when we move!


I made an easter basket for Adeline and she pretty much destroyed it. She had fun playing with the (empty) easter eggs all day long and her new little baby bunny doll.

9 comments:

Creel Family said...

She looks beautiful, as always! She looks like she's ready to walk soon! Watch out!

Ashley said...

That is a really cute dress, and I am diggin your skirt too:-) I like your new template so springy. When do you guys move/? It's so sad to leave friends, but you'll make a ton in Ohio. My sister in-law moved to Toledo this year and loves all the people, and her ward.

Heaps said...

Cute post, where do you get the sute template? Sometimes I want to change mine.

Lindsey Smith said...

I can't believe that you found me, you look great! And your little girl is adorable. I didn't even know that you were married, a lot has happened. Good to hear from you!

Katy said...

Nicole!! It's Katy Sampson! My friend told me you found her blog and couldn't view mine. I was so excited to hear this because I have been thinking about you and wondering what you were up to. It's been way too long. Your little girl is so darling! Email me at katysamps@gmail.com and I'll invite you to view my blog. I'm so happy you found me. Now we can keep in better touch.

Okay Girl said...

She looks so cute. I love her!!!

Mindy said...

She looks darling in her Easter dress! Congrats on finding a house; it looks so nice! I bet you're excited.

Tyler and Emily said...

So cute, I love the bow. I also love the new template. Congrats on the new home, how exciting!!

Heaps said...

Hey thanks for the blog info. I will have to try something like that out.