Monday, December 17, 2007

Promotion and Baby

On Friday we attended Mike Hoadley's promotion to 1st Lt. Mike is one of Abe's really good friends here in Santa Maria. Of course we had to go support Uncle Mikey!!


I know that we have already shared pictures of Adeline trying to eat her rice cereal, but here are some more. She has been so funny lately because when she eats, she gets all excited and ends up spitting her cereal everywhere. She is also starting to stick her tounge out all the time when she is happy or excited.



Grandma and Grandpa Barker are in town this week, so I am sure that we will have lots more pictures to share by next week and more fun times :)

1 comment:

Creel Family said...

Adeline looks so cute! I love all the clothes she wears...makes me want a baby girl : ) That big lamb is adorable. Looks like a happy family! Happy Holidays!