Tuesday, December 4, 2007

4 month Shot Day

First of all, I had to show a couple of pictures of Adeline on her tummy. In the morning yesterday, I found her on her tummy. I didn't think she could roll over when she was wrapped up like a burrito, but she can! I also found her on her tummy during her nap. Guess she prefers her tummy!

Adeline had to get her 4 month shots today and it was the sadest thing. She was very happy on the table until the Doc stuck 4 shots in both of her legs.

She still had some smiles for me during the day and actually did pretty well

7 comments:

The Davis' said...

Hey guys! Can't believe how big Adeline is getting! :) Hope all is going well with your family, and you are enjoying your holidays!

Elle said...

Hey thanks for the comments. I check your blog every now and then as well. Aren't shots the worst. My kids are always the happiest babies in the world when they lay on that table, it's like they love all the attention, and I always feel so bad for them cause I know whats coming. They just got RSV shots again yesterday.

Meg said...

Adeline is growing so fast - she's adorable! I miss you Nicole, let's definitely get together over Christmas.

Creel Family said...

I'm glad she did well with her shots. She looks cute! Mikey is staring : )

Mindy said...

Poor little thing, I'm sure it's hard to watch her get shots.

The Waites said...

I love these darling pictures.

Derek & Penny said...

Nicole!! She is so cute! I am excited to see you guys this week. I really hope it works out. :) Love ya! Penny