Saturday, January 19, 2019

August / September 2017



At the end of August, I flew out to Ohio to photograph Kara's baby's birth. It was a super fast trip, but I loved being able to go and witness the birth of Bridgett. Such a neat experience and she was a cute, chubby little thing!

IMG_6431

IMG_6432

Over Labor Day, we went camping up at Devils Head Campground. Missie and I went up the night before to stake out our campsite and set up our tents. The entire campsite was first come, first serve, so we didn't want to chance not getting a great spot. It ended up being such a great weekend with good friends. Such great memories!

IMG_6545

IMG_6549

IMG_6551

IMG_6580

IMG_6583

IMG_6588

IMG_6634

IMG_6635

IMG_6636

IMG_6637

IMG_6638

IMG_6639

5Q4A8736

5Q4A8722

5Q4A8717

5Q4A8703



Some random pictures...
IMG_6653

IMG_6702

IMG_6715

IMG_6730

IMG_6742

IMG_6749

IMG_6758

IMG_6794

IMG_6823

IMG_6827

IMG_6828

IMG_6831

IMG_6845

IMG_6855

Adeline ran her first race with Kokopelli! She ran a 3K and did really well for her first race!
5Q4A8861

5Q4A8897

5Q4A8927

5Q4A8929

No comments: