Friday, February 2, 2018

First Day of School 2016


Girls first day of school!

Adeline: 4th grade- Ms. Sward

Norah: 1st Grade- Señora Korsos

The girls had a great first day of school! Adeline was happy to be in the same class as her best friend Sydney again. Norah was a little worried about being in Spanish immersion, as was I! It was a little hard at first to get adjusted. She wasn't really liking it that much at first and I kept talking to her teacher. She kept assuring me that Norah was doing fine and that it was actually harder on her (the teacher) because not one person in the classroom could understand her. After a couple of months, the kids caught on more and started to pick up on a lot of Spanish. It was so fun to watch! I decided to not put Meika in preschool and keep her home with me.

5Q4A3375

5Q4A3369

5Q4A3385

5Q4A3388

5Q4A3389

5Q4A3390

5Q4A3392

No comments: