Monday, January 11, 2016

2015 Family Pictures

One day, I hope to hire a photographer to take our family pictures! Luckily, I do have my sister and dad that can take pictures of us if we ever have time when we are together! I got a tripod to use for our family pictures. It was a lot harder than I thought since our kids are so little, don't look at the camera and won't sit still. I got a handful of cute ones that way, but luckily my friend and her family showed up. I bribed her to come meet us and possibly help push the button on my camera for me and in return I would take some of her family. I think they turned out really cute!

2ndedit5Q4A7435

5Q4A7168

5Q4A7226

5Q4A7240

5Q4A7248

5Q4A7253

5Q4A7286

5Q4A7349

5Q4A7426


5Q4A7439

5Q4A7515

5Q4A7529

5Q4A7537

5Q4A7537bw

5Q4A7545

5Q4A7580

5Q4A7589

5Q4A7591

5Q4A7610

5Q4A7623

5Q4A7625

5Q4A7658

5Q4A7660

5Q4A7679

5Q4A7697

5Q4A7720




1 comment:

Amanda Waite said...

These pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!