Friday, October 16, 2015

Anders at 12 Months

5Q4A2656

12 Month Stats

Weight: 8.05kg, 17.75lbs 0%
Height: 75cm 31%
Head: 46.7 cm 53%

Everything looked good at Anders' 12 month well baby appointment. He had a little gunk in his lungs that he has had for a couple months, but his doctor said she thought it was probably just due to all his teeth coming in and the post nasal drip. I Anders is still not walking, but his little feet do turn out a little bit when he is trying to walk. I was a little concerned about that, but the doctor thinks it will probably correct itself as he starts to walk more. Of course he had to get his 5 shots and it is always so sad. I will be happy when he is mostly done getting shots. I always feel so bad for him, but of course know that it is the right thing to do! He was a mess that night and screamed a lot. Poor little guy!

Anders is still such a happy, handsome little fella. He still has such a good, calm temperament, but is definitely learning how to get what he wants. We need to make sure he doesn't get too demanding! He pretty much points at everything and just makes a little grunting noise or says "da", "da". If Anders has to share attention if we are holding him, etc, he starts pushing the other kids away and yells at them. He is all over the place, but is still not walking. He does cruise along the furniture, climbs and tries to escape up or down the stairs (which he is not good at!). He has become a little bit more of a picky eater, but still is ok. I honestly think most of his eating issues are due to his teeth. Right now he is getting all of his molars and his K9's. We still love Anders more than we ever could have imagined. The girls feel just as sad as me about him growing up and we all want him to stay little forever. He is the bright spot to every single day. I can't believe he is already over a year old and it's crazy to me how fast the time flies. I am trying to savor every single moment, hour and day; but they still seem to slip away, one by one.

5Q4A2644

5Q4A2670

5Q4A2179

5Q4A1856

5Q4A1789

5Q4A1775


5Q4A1895

5Q4A1811

5Q4A1804




1 comment:

kelsey said...

I'm dying over how great these pictures are--especially the first one with him holding the hat! Love!