Sunday, September 20, 2015

Norah's Preschool Graduation

Once we got to Colorado, Norah would ask me everyday, "Mom, have you found a school for me yet?". She wanted to go so badly, but I wasn't really in a hurry to send her. Most of the Preschools were full with long waiting lists and/or they were crazy expensive. One day I got an email from a group of ladies in my ward recommending Miss Rachael's in home preschool and how much they loved her. I got a hold of her and she randomly had one slot barely open up that Norah was able to fill! Norah attended for a couple hours Monday, Wednesday and Friday and loved it. The class was filled with mostly boys, but that didn't phase Norah. She made friends with everyone and one day when I came to pick her up, she was running around the playground while all the boys were chasing her. I asked her what she was playing and she said "knights and princesses. I was the princess!" Love that girl!

IMG_3894

IMG_3892

IMG_3753

IMG_3834

IMG_3839

IMG_3841

IMG_3842

5Q4A0118

5Q4A0122

No comments: