Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Summer Evenings



We loved our summer evenings. I took some pictures towards the end of August and am just getting around to them. The girls spent most every evening running around the backyard, jumping on the trampoline and rolling in the grass. Adeline and Norah would play for hours on the trampoline and sometimes bring loads of stuff out there and play "family". We enjoyed sitting outside and watching them play.

IMG_6876-Edit

IMG_6848

IMG_6801

super blurry picture, but I couldn't help but sharing...
IMG_6854

IMG_6859

IMG_6836

IMG_6816

1 comment:

Amanda Waite said...

I'm in love with every single picture!! Tonight we went to a friends house with a little girl named "adeline" (in vegas) and Claire was SO excited to go to her house. When we pulled into the driveway at their house Claire yelled, "Is Norah going to be here too?!?!?!" She was pretty disappointed it wasn't you guys. :(

xo