Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cheer "camp"

Last weekend Adeline attended a cheer camp. She had to attend the camp for about 4 hours on Saturday morning and then they got to cheer during the football game that afternoon. To be honest, I wasn't super excited about her doing it. Last year she asked to do it and I never signed her up. This year, she was adamant that she wanted to do it and pleaded with me to sign her up. Adeline had a lot of fun at the camp and was able to spend time with her friend Dani. When I came to pick her up before the football game, she said "they are REAL cheerleaders mom!" It's pretty funny how little girls idolize cheerleaders.


IMG_8205

Adeline cracks me up. She gets really excited about things, but she can get very shy. I think it was a little hard for her to stand in front of the crowd and cheer. But, she did it because that is the determination in Adeline; even if she didn't feel comfortable!

IMG_8137

IMG_8124

IMG_8108

IMG_8106

It made it even more fun that her friend Katelyn was there watching!

IMG_8192


1 comment:

Amanda Waite said...

She's the cutest!!!! Love her!