It's funny because I REALLY miss Ohio. Most of it probably has to do with Kara living right smack next door to our old house. Oh how I would give anything to live right next to her again!! Made me a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I love Boston... but it's not the same. Kara's baby Makenna and Norah had such a blast together. It was fun seeing them interact and play. Here are some of the highlights...
Photo shoot w/ the girls... this is what Norah looked like 99% of the time. LIttle Stinker


Gym Class



Seeing our old neighbor Sylvia ("clair"). Adeline LOVED Sylvia when we lived there. Sylvia didn't really get to know Norah very well since she was only 3 months old when we moved. It was fun seeing them bond.

Young's Dairy... Adeline's old stomping grounds :)

(norah getting to meet her long lost friend Jojo. Wish I had a picture with you Bridgette!!)




Airplane rides. NOT very fun with a 15 month old that wants to run around everywhere but doesn't understand :)

Yogurt Mountain. I am pretty sure I am obsessed with frozen yogurt. I would take one of these any day over a meal :)


Look at Norah's face. She cracks me up! I set this in front of her and immediately she looked down and then up and was like "is this ALL mine!!???" So funny.

Easter egg hunt! Norah totally knew what to do and was moving pretty fast to grab the eggs.
1 comment:
Fun! Norah is adorable! She is growing up so fast. Thats awesome you were able to get a way for a visit back to Ohio!
Post a Comment