
I've decided that probably 75% of our battles with her are over clothes.... yes CLOTHES! She is very opinionated about what she wants, or doesn't want to wear. I need to go through her closet and put away anything that she simply cannot wear in this freezing weather. She refuses to wear jeans or regular pants unless they are leggings. Every day is insists on wearing a dress or skirt. Problem is that it is FREEZING outside and she DOES NOT want to wear tights. So that resorts to leggings underneath. I think to solve my problem, I need to go out any buy leggings in every possible color :) Today she ran into my room already dressed (which normally takes us about 30-40 minutes) so I don't really care. I let her go looking like this.
Last week we went to see Rapunzel with one of her little friends. I had never seen a 3D movie and thought it was so cool. Adeline refused to even try on the glasses. She sat there silently for the first 1/2 of the movie not making a move. Then at a semi scary part she crawled over to me and said she was really tired and just wanted to go home and sleep in her bed. She was really scared. She is so sensitive about that kind of stuff. It really wasn't that scary. I got her to sit through the entire thing even though she wasn't liking it. Afterwards she pretended to like it since her friend did. When we got home from the movie she told Abe she liked it in front of me. When Abe took her up to bed she said "Don't make mommy let me what that movie again!" Poor thing. However she always talks about the princess Rapunzel and how much she likes her. Funny girl.


Dinner after the movie...

Adeline Loves taking pictures. When I uploaded pictures from my little point and shoot today I found about 100 that she had taken. Here are two...

4 comments:
I'm glad I don't have to fight as hard as you over clothes because I can't stand it when Jo dresses herself in something crazy. I love it when Adeline does though!! :)
"No Fight Wardrobe" I had a friend pick out outfits for her daughter and put them in cute little bags... This way her daughter felt in control of what she was wearing because SHE got to decide but they were "mother approved" because the mom picked them all out! Just a helpful thought! I love the outfit though! ;)
Love Adeline's outfit! Isn't it amazing and scary how early they have opinions?
Cute! I think her outfit lookd pretty decent, some of my preschoolers would come to school in much worse! To answer your question a long time ago, I get the crocheted headbands from the Fashion Place Mall at one of the little stands. I am pretty sure that you can find them on etsy.
Post a Comment