Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

This year we went to our Church Truck or Treat for Halloween. We invited some friends of ours that have a little girl about the same age as Adeline. They are the best little buddies. We were thinking there was a very good possibility that it would be lame, but it was so much fun and was very well organized! There were a bunch of games for the kids, apple cider, cake contests, costume parade, and the trunk or treating of course. Adeline had SO much fun. Norah slept in her car seat for the first half of it until we decided to wake her up so she wouldn't miss out on all the fun!













11 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

SO cute!! wish we could have been together for halloween again. maybe *someday* we'll get stationed at the same place again! glad the girls had fun.

Nicole Lambert said...

Your girls look so cute in their costumes!

Brooke said...

cute kids in cute costumes! Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves in Boston after all!
Miss talking to you....I never hear back from you anymore :(

Meg said...

I pulled up your blog with Beck on my lap and he immediately said "There's Adeline!" I wish we lived closer and they could play. Super cute costumes! I love that Norah, Sadie and Ingrid were all the same cow :) (Just like you and me were always the same thing for Halloween for many years in a row)

The Davis' said...

Oh my gosh! Marissa was the same thing as Norah!!! (MOOOORISSA) Love your girlies! Looks like Halloween was a lot of fun for your guys! Can't wait to see you!!

The Waites said...

Your little girls are so freaking beautiful! I cannot wait to squeeze them tomorrow!

Heather said...

So cute!!! You're kids are adorable in their Halloween costumes. Sadie was the same cow! I wish our ward had a trunk or treat. Maybe next year. Are you coming out for the holidays? We should get together.

Creel Family said...

What cute costumes! You guys never have a dull moment. Glad Abe made it up and down the mountian okay!

AshlieM said...

So cute! They both looked adorable! i love the cow costume!

Tanna said...

Love it! Your girls are getting so big. I still can't believe how much Abe looks like Travis, a little eery I must say. ;) I'm glad you had dry weather, it was a torrential downpour here for Halloween, thus I only got about 4 pictures and they were inside the church AFTER we got drenched. (oh and I have finally updated my blog after much procrastination)

Laurie said...

Cute Halloween costumes! Your girls are adorable.