Thursday, June 3, 2010

Duxbury Beach

A couple weekends ago we headed down to Duxbury Beach which is about an hour away from us. We left our house not really knowing where we were going to end up and just headed South and towards the coast. It was a little chilly, but we had a blast; especially Adeline. I'm pretty sure we would be at the beach everyday if we lived right next to it. She made a little "town" with Sand castles and was very proud of herself.









7 comments:

Nicole Lambert said...

Such cute pictures! I love her little town of sand castles. Your girls are beautiful!

The Waites said...

Darling pictures!!! I wish I was there with you guys!!

the mind behind said...

So cute! I love the one of Abe tossing Adeline in the air. She'll love looking back at that when she's older!

Lindsay said...

Beautiful picture Nicole! Miss you! XOXO

Brooke said...

such cute pictures. Pretty impressive little town there, Adeline! The beach sounds really good right now!!

Anonymous said...

Nicole-
I absolutely love looking at your pictures and reading about your adventures. Your girls are so adorable. I wish you didn't live on the OTHER SIDE of the country, otherwise I would ask you to take my wedding photos. If you visit Seattle, let me know! Take care.
- Shannon Burt

Campbell Family said...

You guys are so adventurous! I wish I had the guts to go camping with two kids (and I wish I had a cool place to go camping :)