Adeline has been as cute as ever lately. She seems older to me every day. She is learning a new word every day, which is kind of fun. As I was taking a video of her in the bath tonight (you can see below), I asked her to say cheese and she said "cheese". I didn't even know she could say it. In the past several days her favorite word is "NO!" Unfortunately she says it all the time. To Chloe, to me & to Abe. I told Chloe to get off the couch tonight, pointed at her and sad no. Afterwards Adeline turned to Chloe, pointed her finger at her and said "NO!" What a little mimic. Here are some cute pictures of her:
Here are a couple cute videos in the last couple of days.....
Adeline in the bathtub
Adeline feeding Chloe dog food
Adeline trying to put her diaper on her doll
Karen tagged me forever ago, and it has taken me awhile to do it. Sorry Karen. The tag was 8 things….but I changed it to 5 things, because 5 will already be hard enough.
5 Favorite TV Shows:
Lost
Intervention
Extreme Makeover
Anything on HGTV
The Office
5 Things I Did Yesterday:
Went to the store
Played with Adeline
Designed baby announcements
Made Calzones for dinner
Had our friends over for our new ritual: Dinner & game night!
5 Things I Look Forward To:
Christmas
Going home for the holidays and seeing family
Our granite counter tops
Getting Adeline up in the morning
Getting our basement finished
5 Favorite Restaurants:
Panera Bread
PF Chang
Olive Garden
Cheesecake Factory
Claim Jumper
5 Things On My Wish List:
Decorations for our house—it’s still very plain
New clothes
New shoes
King size bed would be nice
????
14 comments:
So cute, she is he sweetest. I love all the videos, I wish our camera could do that. Can't wait to see finished projects of the basement, and counters.
i looooove the videos. she's so cute!!
Adeline is so, so cute! I love the pictures and videos, she is getting so grown up :)
It was good to see you the other night! I loved the list! We are BIG Office fans too!
SHe is sooo cute! I love the videos of her. What a cutie!!!
Super cute videos....I really miss that stage, everything is so new.
She is so cute!! Fun reading your tag too!!
I love the videos of Adeline. She cracks me up. So cute!
I'm in Utah and you're not here! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. I miss you!
What cute videos! She is the cutest!
man, all that stuff made me miss you guys. im so dissapointed we didn't get to hang while you were in cali. maybe next time.
Hey!! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a great holiday! Love and miss you!
She is so cute, I can not wait for her and Johanna to play together again. They are going to be hilarious!!!
Adeline is such a cutie. I love the video of her trying to put a diaper on the doll. She's such a good little mama.
Post a Comment