Saturday, May 3, 2008

GOING PRIVATE!!

I have been meaning to go private for awhile, but keep putting it off. I would love all of you who read this blog to have access, so please email me at nicolesbarker@gmail.com (or leave a comment with your email) so I can invite you. If my husband or I know you in ANY way (even if you are a friend of a friend), we would be happy to invite you.

18 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh so sad, everyone is going private! Google reader doesn't pick up the private blogs. But I'd love to keep reading me blog is ashleyb2003@hotmail.com

Katy said...

Hey Nicole I would love to keep reading your blog. I think you have my email but if you don't let me know and I will get it to you. Hope you are well.

Creel Family said...

Hey! How's the move going? Call me when you get settled. Of course I would love to look at your blog
taracreel@sbcglobal.net

The Waites said...

Don't kick us off! smartsack@gmail.com.
xoxo

Lindsey Smith said...

Nicole I am so glad that you found my blog, you have such a sweet family. Be sure to invite me, he, he , he.

Zach said...

Keep us on board...love to see what your up too.
nicolemeeks09@hotmail.com

posting under zach lol but this is nicole---oops

Tyler and Emily said...

invite us!! emilywaltman@gmail.com

Evie B. said...

Can we be invited? I'm a good friend of Maggi's and Roni's and like blog stalking you guys - your little family is so cute! :) evonneballard@gmail.com

Thanks!

Maria said...

Please invite me:) It was fun seeing you!! Good luck with the move!! I am glad you are coming back in June!

Maggi said...

I would like to read your blog very much.
Maggi

Christy and Drew said...

Hey Nicole - please send me an invite! I love keeping up with what you are all up to! Have fun in Ohio and let me know if you ever want to come to Chicago! (were only a few hours away!)

Max Fam said...

we want in!
heidimaxfield@hotmail.com

Heaps said...

Hey my email is ashley_heaps@hotmail.com I would go private too, but most of my fam. don't have google accounts.

Creel Family said...

I changed my email, so here's my new one when you go private
taracreel@gmail.com

Heather said...

I love looking at your blog:
my email address is heather.88@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey Nicole!
I wanted to make sure that Lenay and I can keep up!
ACARVEL1@progressive.com &
LMILLER5@progressive.com
Hope the move went well!
Say hello to Abe and that precious little baby girl!

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole,
Keep me updated!!!nakashima.claire@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics!! Ohio sounds so great! Ya what is up with the Tornados...we have had our fair share of them here too!! Anyway here is my email-sarah.lee.eastman@gmail.com.
xoxo Love and Miss Ya xoxo