Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!






Happy Halloween! We had fun dressing Chloe and Adeline up today in their cute little costumes! I wanted to put Adeline in her costume all day, but it just wasn't that practical. She can't fit in her carseat anyway when she is wearing it. So I put her in a Orange dress today to be in the spirit and then put her in her costume tonight for Trunk-or-Treating. Everyone loved it! I dressed up as a cowgirl ( I know, pretty boring) and Abe didn't dress up at all....suprising, huh?!

3 comments:

Creel Family said...

Both your kids look adorable! Don't worry about the boring costume thing, we weren't that original either! Happy Halloween!

Mindy said...

Cute, cute! I laughed out loud at Chloe's costume, very funny. I think that the top picture of Addy smiling looks like Abe. What do you think, have you guys figured out who she looks like!

Maria said...

Very cute photos! Looks like everyone had a Happy Halloween!