
So after all the recommendations to start my own blog, here I am! It definitely is a good way to keep in touch with people to know what is going on. Nothing is too new with the Barker family. We just spend all of our free time hanging out with Adeline, and of course our dog Chloe. Adeline is now 8 weeks old today and it is crazy to think she is growing up so fast. She already has a new friend that is three weeks older than her and we have been hanging out with him lately. That is about it for this Blog and hopefully next time I can share something a little more exciting!!
4 comments:
Yippee, another blog to look at. Cute pictures, I love how the top one looks like she's waving at the camera.
-Mindy
Adeline is adorable. So is Chloe the dog. I am very glad that you started a blog. It is nice because you live out of state and have a cute little family. You need to post some more cute pictures of your baby! You can look at our blog also, gramsey.blogspot.com.
Hooray, you have a blog!!! Even though I was skeptical at first, and teased Mindy some, it really is a great way to stay in touch. Adeline is beautiful, I love all the pictures. I wish I could see you both! Hopefully soon...
I am glad you started a blog! I love the pics! Adeline is such a doll. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment